Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tim

81/365

This is today's blog. :D

Say hello to Timothy. He is my adorable, precious, amazing, blonde tenor friend. He has such a big heart and he loves all of his friends dearly. We have fun when we hang out. He makes me smile.



1. Name: Timothy J. Morton

2. Nickname: Tim, T.J.

3. Age: 22

4. Favorite Color: Blue, Red, and Green (in that order)

5. Where were you born?: Tacoma, WA

6. One guilty pleasure: General Hospital, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Kayne West, and Pokemon

7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Dance like a crazy person

8. Something you are terrified of: Snakes, Spiders and eggs.

9. What is your bedtime routine?: Nothing interesting. I change into my P.J.s, Wash my face, set my alarm clock and climb into bed. (I do mean climb because my bed is lofted)

10. What is your strangest talent?: being able to randomly connect a given conversation to some historical issue.

11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Act lost and confused, and then kick his ass like Sydney Bristow! Alias, Hell yeah!

12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: Yesterday, while I was listening to "Pretty Visitor" by Arctic Monkeys

13. Which shoe do you put on first?: My right.

14. Are you wearing socks right now?: No. I don't like to wear socks.

15. Favorite kind of pizza
: Cheese

16. Do you wear a watch?: Yes

17. What were you doing last week at this time? Doing the dishes.

18. Do you collect anything?: Pokemon, Sun Glasses! Scarves!

19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it:
Lady Gaga's Telephone music video always seems to brighten my day!

20. Scrunch or fold: I am not sure!

21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I would wear a leather jacket, black boots and some awesome sunglasses! I would have the power to transform objects.

22. Your favorite time of day: 10:00 pm to 1am or right when I get up.

23. Beach or Forest: The beach!!!!! I lived less than a mile from the beach for 19 years of my life, I love being near the water!!

24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: It sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did an illegal U-turn and didn't realize that there was cop right behind me, It wasn't good. That being said, I am a really safe driver.

25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: I can't choose. Mad men, because it is the best show on television and Don Draper is the man! Alias because it is my favorite show ever and I would get to kick some ass. True Blood because it is so hot! Gossip Girl because I love the drama!

26. Do you doodle during class?: Yes, except in most history classes.

27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: The one to my right.

28. How do you eat your cookies?: One at a time, without milk.

29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Ireland.

30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: A suit, duck tape, scissors, a camera, and Rihanna.

31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?:Yes, in 2003. I was in Paris.

32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Not as far as I can remember.

33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Nope.

34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: I don't like to pick best friends.

35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: No, as far as I know.

36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Yes, I hated it!

37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Grilled ham and cheese.

38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Simply Apple Juice!

39. Innie or Outie?: Innie

40. Google or Yahoo: Google is where its at!



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...