Sunday, March 20, 2011

Heather

78/365

Say hello to Heather. She's a little silly sometimes but that's why I love her. She's a musical theatre soul like me and I am so jealous that she got to be Jo in Little Women the musical. She's amazing! Heather also gets props for using Galante to infiltrate Michael Kors' fashion show!



1. Full Name: Heather Noel Weirich
2. Nickname: Heather Weather, Hez, Hezzer, Hezzer Wezzer, Heather Weather Life’s a Feather, High Note Heather (that’s an old one), German Christmas Flower, lungs of steel…the list goes on.
3. Age: 20…so close and yet so far to 21.
4. Favorite Color: Turquoise
5. Where were you born?: Wenatchee, Washington
6. One guilty pleasure: I love the Backstreet Boys and Justin Timberlake with all my heart. I might have gone to a BSB concert last summer and I might have a big poster of JT in my room…just maybe.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Take model pictures of myself, but I always delete the evidence.
8. Something you are terrified of: Losing my voice. It would be like losing myself.
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Brush Teeth, wash face, floss, take my contacts out, talk to the roomie, contemplate life, and finally fall asleep.
10. What is your strangest talent?: I am a gifted enabler. I can get almost anyone to do something that they really shouldn’t do…it can be quite entertaining.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Talk in a very heavy German accent and pretend I know hardly any English. I flirt with them and once I get close I kick them wear it hurts and run for my life.
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: Probably yesterday. I know I played air drums tonight if that counts.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Whichever I find first in my shoe pile.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: nope
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Pizza with lots of veggies and everything on it.
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope, according to the suns position I would say its about 4:28 right now.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Rehearsal….and more rehearsal….
18. Do you collect anything?: I have a thing for mugs, pens, and cheap clothes from second hand stores.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: The sun.
20. Scrunch or fold: scrunch.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I am wearing a red pleather cat-suit like Britney spears in her “opps I did it again” music video. My powers are that I can sing my way into anyone’s heart and can dance my way out of anything. For my transformation all you have to do is play some good music or listen to my IPod and BAM I turn into a badass.
22. Your favorite time of day: I don’t have a favorite. All day, everyday
23. Beach or Forest: Beach it up.
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: I have never really been stopped, but my last interaction with a cop was when someone hit my car in a parking lot and drove off…lucky for me I had a cute cop on my case.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: Harry Potter for magic, Pride and Prejudice for the classiness and to have Mr. Darcy all to myself, and Glee/any musical to break out in song and dance at any moment and have it be socially acceptable.
26. Do you doodle during class?: Constantly. My doodles are a masterpiece in production.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: What arm rest isn’t mine?
28. How do you eat your cookies?: I like my cookies big and I like to eat a lot of them. I am a cookie monster.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: This is a toughie…but I would probably have to say Germany since that is where my peeps are from. Italy is a close runner-up.
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Glitter confetti, red stilettos, one of those bedazzled diamond Victoria secret bras, indoor rain sparks, sparkly umbrellas, big sunglasses, red lipstick, an orchestra, a choir directed by Galante, and Justin Timberlake.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: nope. I don’t want to die.
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Yeah, who hasn’t?
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: No, and hence I will often turn my alarm off and accidently fall back asleep.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Cathy
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: No I wish!!
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Nah, I always wanted to go just like the parent trap kids.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: a five dolla foot longggg
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Definitely coffee of different assortments.
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie
40. Google or Yahoo: Google it.



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...