What is there to say about Laura? She has a big heart, she is funny, she's fun to be around and she is just a wonderful person. :)We also have a good mutual friend in a man named Viggy. :) We have to go get cupcakes and tea with him someday.
1. Full Name: Laura Hill
2. Nickname: Jesus
3. Age: 21
4. Favorite Color: Blue
5. Where were you born?: Aberdeen, WA
6. One guilty pleasure: Really low bass notes
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: I’m a music major. I have no shame.
8. Something you are terrified of: Losing people
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Get into pajamas, brush teeth, set alarm, plug phone in, go to bed
10. What is your strangest talent?: Probably bending my thumb backwards to touch my arm
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Walk out like I own the place and make them feel like idiots for suspecting me.
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: Probably within the last 24 hours.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Whichever is closest
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Yes
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Supreme
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Having dinner at the UC?
18. Do you collect anything?: Gay men
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: Nice Peter Youtube videos
20. Scrunch or fold: Scrunch
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I’m wearing a baseball uniform, my secret powers are crazy awesome baseball moves, and my transformation process is that when I walk through the doors of Safeco Field, I become Ichiro.
22. Your favorite time of day: Night time
23. Beach or Forest: Beach
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: I myself have never been pulled over
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: House, because he’s awesome
26. Do you doodle during class?: Not anymore
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Doesn’t matter. Sometimes neither
28. How do you eat your cookies?: By putting them in my mouth, chewing them, and swallowing them
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Italy
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: A pair of sunglasses, a strange coat, a bobby pin, and a plastic boomerang
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Yes
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: No, I believe they’ve all been domestic
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Nope
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Pam
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: I don’t believe so
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Not unless you count the theatre program I did as a camp
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: The kind that would transform into a boat
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Grilled Honey Ham and Cheddar sandwich
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie
40. Google or Yahoo: Google
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34