Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's A New Day

60/365

I can't belive it's already March! It's weird to think about...

Today's picture is something I pulled from a magazine. I put it on my wall right at face level so I will see it every day when I sit down to do homework or to Facebook or whatever else I'm doing.



I feel like something is changing in my life. My heart is telling me something that I really haven't felt in a long time. And even though I've been told certain things about what I'm feeling, I can't help but follow my instincts. If I'm being completely honest I am scared of what my heart is telling me. I've been wrong about this kind of thing before, but I don't think I've ever felt like this. It makes me happy.

Also I think I'm going to try something new for March. I have so many wonderful people in my life so I think I'm going to do little interviews with them so I can get to know them better and maybe get a little more interest in my blog. :)


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...