Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Erin!

66/365

This is the beautiful Erin. She is living with my Ex-Roomie Stephie this year. And she is just a bundle of fun. I love her dearly and I wish I had more time to spend with her (And Stephie too). So much fun happens when we are all together.



1. Full Name: Erin Marie White
2. Nickname: I am not nick-nameable. 
3. Age: 19
4. Favorite Color: I have never been able to pick one! I like them all!
5. Where were you born?: Sacramento, CA
6. One guilty pleasure: Plain M&Ms
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Dance in the mirror
8. Something you are terrified of: Steep staircases
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Brush hair, gather supplies, go to bathroom, wash face, brush teeth, (usually) clean out cereal bowl, go back to room, pajamas on, lights off, door locked, get in bed, deep question of the night/talk with roomie until 1AM… :P
10. What is your strangest talent?: I can sound like Meeko the raccoon from Pocahontas
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Petrificus Totalus! Obliviate! *Invisibility cloak on!*
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: The other day?
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: I’ve never considered this… maybe it’s usually the left one?
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: No. Which is surprising because I like wearing socks around the room most of the time.
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Hawaiian, hands down. Pepperoni is second.
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Either homework and/or getting ready for bed, methinks!
18. Do you collect anything?: Hearts. Haha not really. I’ve never been big on collections.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: My dog Buddy!
20. Scrunch or fold: Scrunch.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: A cute 50s-esque dress and fabulous red pumps; I can fly and defeat bad-guys with a hair flip; to transform, I sing a high C and spin around. I am the Diva-nator. Haha.
22. Your favorite time of day: Morning (as long as I don’t have to get up for something – if I can wake up naturally and enjoy it) and bedtime!
23. Beach or Forest: Both!
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Never
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: I probably belong on Glee, but I would pick Buffy the Vampire Slayer so I could be a BA for once in my life. :D
26. Do you doodle during class?: Sooooo much.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Left, although it depends who I’m sitting next to.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Cooked?
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Italy.
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Glitter, bubble wrap, and double-sided tape.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Nope
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: I don’t think so? But I cannot speak for my youngest years, for lack of memory.
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Occasionally.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Nancy.
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Not to my knowledge. I did have a series of 4 notes written for me today though… hahaha.
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Kind of. I did day-time tennis camp. Didn’t do real sleep-over camp until I was 18 and a Girl Scout counselor.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: A really big one.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Raspberry lemonade and M&Ms.
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie
40. Google or Yahoo: I have a Yahoo account, but if I’m going to search for something, it’s Google.



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...