This one is late. I'm sorry that I have a crazy schedule. I'm trying really hard but when I'm working on a lesson plan that I have to teach until eleven thirty then I am gonna opt to take a shower rather than post on this blog. But I catch up.
This is Kevin. He's another one of my bass friends. We became friends through a mutual friend or two. Or three. Or four. Anyway. He brings out the geek in me. And while he can be pretty dumb at times, he's really a good guy.
So he is doing Save It or Shave It. He loves his John Smith Hair. And I want him to shave it sooooo bad. So I put a couple dollars in his Shave It jar. :P
1. Full Name: Kevin James Davis
2. Nickname: Kevy-wevy-poo, Sexy-Kevin
3. Age: 20
4. Favorite Color: Turquoise
5. Where were you born?: Bellevue Washington
6. One guilty pleasure: Smallville, Superman being adorable and awkward is apparently enjoyable to me.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Improvise for a long time on the piano. I can do slow melodies that kinda work, but I can create some pretty epic sounding things if I know there’s no one to hear the bad chords
8. Something you are terrified of: Going deaf, honestly, I’ve taken ear plugs to concerts before
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Usually shower around 10, then surf the web or play Minecraft as I let my hair dry, sometimes get dressed, and hop into bed. Then I usually pound my face into my pillow saying “Oh god, why is it so damn late”
10. What is your strangest talent?: I can make my hair wobble
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: run the other way as fast as I can, and pull the old hide-in-a-closet-till-they-go-past-then-jump-out-and-run-the-other-way-again trick. Totally works in the movies
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: While I was driving back from Portland, probably not the safest time
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: right shoe
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Nope
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Olive
16. Do you wear a watch?: No, my old one broke
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: sleeping, should probably get on that
18. Do you collect anything?: I used to collect Jones Soda Bottle caps, now I just collect empty soda cans….on my desk
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: A drawing I did of my friend Rachel Carlson in my sketch book.
20. Scrunch or fold: I don’t know what we’re talking about, but I never fold my laundry any more, so scrunch
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I am wearing a dark black sega-san-esk(but not quite) top, with jeans. I can fly via shockwaves, from my hands and feet. When I transform, my hair becomes even MORE anime-esk, and grows by about 2 inches. My Transformation is quick (comparatively), I just breath in dramatically, and quickly thrust my arms and legs out to my sides and one shockwave propagates from my body in all directions as the transformation is complete.
22. Your favorite time of day: 8pm and after
23. Beach or Forest: Beach
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Last time a cop stopped near me I was helping Nic get a tow from AAA and the cop stoped to make sure we were all ok, as we were on the side of the freeway.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: Castle, because then I could either be interrogated by Nathan Fillion or be the subject of his complete attention (the murder victim)
26. Do you doodle during class?: once in a while,
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: the one to my right
28. How do you eat your cookies?: quickly
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: New Zealand
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Hairspray, eyeliner, and a totally awesome clutch bag, as long as I look like I’m supposed to be there, no one will question me
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: yes, in Mexico, and I didn’t die! Figure that out!
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Yes, I think I tried picking my nose with an q-tip at one point as a child
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: no, the “off” button is much easier to hit, despite being about ¼ the size.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Yvette.
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Not to my knowledge
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Yup, Boy scout Camp to be exact.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: if I KNEW I was going to a desert island, probably one of those comically long buffet sandwiches that make for parties, with turkey pastrami and Pepper Jack Cheese.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Butter Finger Icecream
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie
40. Google or Yahoo: Google
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34