I have no excuse. I just didn't put this one up yesterday. :P
Anyway. This is the beautiful Kylie! She is another one of my music ed colleagues. She is just adorable, as you can see in the picture, and she is so fun. She is in HERmonic, the women's acappella group here at PLOO which ups her cool factor by ten million. :D
1. Full Name: Kylie Rose Lewinski
2. Nickname: Baby
3. Age: 20
4. Favorite Color: They call me mellow yelllllllllllllllow
5. Where were you born?: A hospital, silly!
6. One guilty pleasure: CUPCAKES! That is a lie, because I do not feel one bit of guilt about it!
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Shower!
8. Something you are terrified of: People who are climbin’ in yo windows, snatchin’ yo people up!
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Jammies, teeth, read &pray!
10. What is your strangest talent?: Song parodies haha.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Leave Katie as a decoy! hahahha
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: I don’t recall
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: The one I find first
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Yes, yellow ones!
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Barbeque chicken! Yu-hum!
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Getting ditched by a friend for a boy! Hahaaaaaaaaaa.
18. Do you collect anything?: Not really really, but I have started to acquire a plethora of very nice dishes.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: This one boy I know…
20. Scrunch or fold: Pile!
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: My lucky sunglasses, I am an animagus (HP!), and I transform into a pigme goat when I kiss my palm.
22. Your favorite time of day: The golden hours!
23. Beach or Forest: The beach
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: NEVER! :D
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: Parks and Recreation so that Leslie Knope and Jerry can be my best friends.
26. Do you doodle during class?: On occasion
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Depends on who’s on either side of me haha
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Savoringly!
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Right now? Probably somewhere in Western Europe. New Zealand would also be lovely.
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Miranda Priestly’s attitude.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Indeed, I have
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Not to my recollection
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Probably every day haha
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Lyndsie
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: I don’t think so
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Yes
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Spicy Italian with lots of veggies!
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Turkey and Cheese Croissant.
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie
40. Google or Yahoo: Google!
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34