Friday, March 11, 2011

Rachel-Friend!

69/365

This is Rachel-Friend. We are kindred spirits. We have beautiful curves and we both know what it feels like to have beautiful curves in todays society. I love her dearly and I don't know what I would do with out her. :)



1. Full Name: Rachel Lynn Johnson
2. Nickname: Rachella, Rachelini, Ray-ray…they’re mostly dumb nicknames.
3. Age: 21
4. Favorite Color: Teal
5. Where were you born?: Puyallup!
6. One guilty pleasure: Soft serve vanilla ice cream. I don’t know what it is, but sometimes I just need it.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Oh, man. It’s pretty bad. But, watching sappy romantic youtube videos about fictional characters from books/movies/TV shows. Easy example: Harry/Hermione fan vids. Yeah, I can feel you judging me.
8. Something you are terrified of: Failure
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Turn off computer, jammies, bathroom, re-fill waterbottle, turn off lights, climb up into my high lofted bed. :P
10. What is your strangest talent?: Squeaking songs. I can squeak about two octaves give or take a half-step.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Hmm, it would probably involve me developing the ability to transform into a Chinese Dragon. Then they would give me anything I wanted. :)
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: It’s safe to bet Knights of Cydonia by Muse was involved. That song has a rock out section I cannot resist.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Whichever one I find first. Haha.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Nope!
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Pepperoni, Sausage, and Black Olive
16. Do you wear a watch?: No, I’m not big on wrist accessories.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Being bewildered by snowfall.
18. Do you collect anything?: Um, old N64 games and interesting jewelry.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: Kittens. Doesn’t matter what mood I’m in. Kittens, or any cat actually, make me feel better.
20. Scrunch or fold: I lean both ways in that department. Lol, I probably scrunch more often than I’d like to admit…
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: Everyday, I would definitely rock the schoolgirl look with an absurdly high ponytail and a giant bow. My super-heroine identity wouldn’t be revealed until I said some magic words over the oversized crystal around my neck, which would conveniently be located on my copious amounts of cleavage. The transformation sequence music would be way badass, something legit like “Rock the Dragon” from DBZ. I would definitely be wearing something skin tight, with an absurd number of buckles for no reason, strategically covering me in all the appropriate places while still managing to be so, so, very short. Oh and my hair would turn an awesome color. Teal, Magenta, or Violet. No absurd weapons though. I would shoot energy blasts from my hands like a super-saiyan, for real.
22. Your favorite time of day: Right when the sun is beginning to set and the light outside makes the sky change colors.
23. Beach or Forest: Yes.
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Never.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: Avatar the Last Airbender. HANDS DOWN. I would be a water bender and it would be awesome!!
26. Do you doodle during class?: Only when I’m in a class I don’t care about.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Whichever one I put my drink in first. No real preference.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: With enthusiasm.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Probably Italy. Even though missing out on France, England, and Germany would kill me.
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: A miracle. Lol.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Nope.
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Nothing is coming to mind...I don't think so?
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Actually, I don't. I can't stand that alarm sound more than once.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Two best friends, their moms: Charlene and Wanda
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: None that I know of. Too bad, hopeless romantic that I am. I’d totally be into something like that.
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Went to girl scout camp twice!
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: PBJ, that would last the longest without refrigeration. :)
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Turkey Cranberry-Pesto Sandwich.
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie!
40. Google or Yahoo: Absolutely Google! Though I’ve had a yahoo email address for as long as I can remember.



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...