Friday, March 4, 2011

Kimmy

63/365

Today we're talking about Kimmy! I met Kim last year in University Singers but we started to get to know each other a little better this year. She's super silly and fun and I really enjoy spending time with her!



1.Full Name: Kimberly Ann Stone
2.Nickname: Kimmy, Kimbo, KStone
3.Age: 19
4.Favorite Color: Green (Well, black, but I feel like that comes with the musician thing)
5.Where were you born?: Ketchikan, Alaska
6.One guilty pleasure: the occasional crappy reality tv
7.Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: come up with outfits that I would never wear in public.
8.Something you are terrified of: loss
9.What is your bedtime routine?: facebook and music. And then I sit at my computer until I get sleepy, and then I sit there longer until I get the motivation to get up to get ready for bed. This usually happens between the hours of 1 and 4 am.
10.What is your strangest talent?: puppy dog eyes. I can do the hardcore guilt trip.
11.You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Tell them I’m a homeless musician scrounging for food, and threaten to play my trumpet really badly if they don’t let me leave.
12.When was the last time you played air guitar?: I’m pretty sure this happens on a daily basis.
13.Which shoe do you put on first?: I’m pretty sure that I put my left one on first, but I can’t verify that it happens like that every time.
14.Are you wearing socks right now?: yup. Orange ones. Under mah sexy boots.
15.Favorite kind of pizza: egg and arugula from serious pie. :)
16.Do you wear a watch?: nope. I use my phone. But I don’t have anything against watches.
17.What were you doing last week at this time?: probably the same thing I am now, except I was definitely not this happy. Just avoiding the things I actually need to do and debating whether waking up for keyboarding at 8 am is actually worth it.
18.Do you collect anything?: my old movie tickets.
19.Something that makes you happy every time you see it: sight-reading material. :) I’m not even kidding! Trumpet, voice, keyboarding, whatever.
20.Scrunch or fold: It’s usually halfway between a fold and a scrunch, or often a “roll.”
21.You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I am wearing a sexy black dress. They call me note. I can make music appear out of thin air, I can be invisible, and I can change anyone’s mood with the type of music I choose to create. I jump into a piano as me, and come out as note. This might be the nerdiest few sentences I’ve ever written in my life.
22.Your favorite time of day: The middle of the night. I’m serious. I’m like an owl. Or a bat.
23.Beach or Forest: They both have their magic. Ironically, I they’re both places I go to think. Luckily, in Alaska they’re right next to each other.
24.Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: I was in my friend’s car and they thought we were driving a stolen car.
25.If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: NCIS, so I could kick ass. Star Wars, because it would be pretty badass. Harry Potter, because I would kick Voldy’s ass. Inception, because that would be SO FREAKIN COOL.
26.Do you doodle during class?: uh…ya. Lots. Or I facebook. Or I sleep. Or I actually pay attention? Maybe the last one.
27.At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: ummm…they both are…duh!
28.How do you eat your cookies?: in large quantities, full of love!
29.If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Everywhere. Sights set on Spain and Italy right now. I really want to go to Russia someday too. And Australia, India, Turkey, Israel. I have quite the list.
30.You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: A stiletto, a score to Bach’s B Minor Mass, a baton, a giant box, a shark, a t-rex, the millennium falcon, and Dr. Galante.
31.Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: yeah! Last one I rode was in Greece.
32.Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: not that I recall.
33.Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Yup, for about two hours every morning.
34.What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Katie
35.Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: yes. Funny story…
36.Did you go to summer camp as a child?: day camps mostly.
37.If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: peanut butter, nutella, cheez-it, and m&m on sourdough bread.
38.What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: coffee: grande skinny vanilla latte. Meal: santa fe salads. Dessert: chocolate croissants.
39.Innie or Outie?: Innie
40.Google or Yahoo: Google.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...