Saturday, March 19, 2011

Melissa

76/365

It's a little late. But that's only cuz I worked until two am this morning. So therefore you must give me a break! I will post another one later today!

This is Melissa! We're not very close but everytime we spend any amount of time together we have a blast. She's a really great girl!



1. Full Name: Melissa Ilene Hornback
2. Nickname: Missa, Lissa, Lissy-lou, Messy (Not because I’m a messy person!)
3. Age: 21
4. Favorite Color: Aquamarine
5. Where were you born?: Landstuhl, Germany
6. One guilty pleasure: E! News...
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Go to the bathroom. I seriously do very little that I wouldn’t do in front of other people, because I just don’t care, lol
8. Something you are terrified of: Spiders, snakes, and sharks...lots of S’s
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Clean off bed, put pj’s on, call Nic, brush teeth, floss, fluoride rinse, go to the bathroom, get in bed, set alarm, go to sleep
10. What is your strangest talent?: Am I supposed to have one? I can kind wiggle my ears, I guess.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Run!! Original, I know.
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: Hmm...I’m sure it was within the last week
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Usually right
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Yes! 95 polka dot socks from Forever 21!
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Cheese
16. Do you wear a watch?: always
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Probably facebooking or on the phone with Nic
18. Do you collect anything?: Keychains from all the places I’ve been and anything involving cows, mostly stuffed animals (I have 38 now, I believe.)
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: My favorite stuffed cow that I got the day I was born :)
20. Scrunch or fold: Is there something specific I’m supposed to be scrunching or folding?
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I’m wearing a long rich purple sweater with a black belt and black leggings and gray heeled boots (none of which I actually own...). My secret power is that I can put people into a deep sleep by singing like Christina Aguilera. Also, I don’t need to transform. I’m already awesome.
22. Your favorite time of day: Sunset
23. Beach or Forest: Beach
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Uh, December of 07?
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: Make it or Break It, because it would force me to be in shape and I’d get to do at least a little gymnastics again!
26. Do you doodle during class?: Occasionally, but I draw bad stick people for crying out loud. I generally just pay attention...it’s much more fulfilling than my “drawings.”
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Both. I’m greedy.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Well I usually take a bite, chew, swallow, and repeat. Unless it’s an Oreo, in which case I twist it apart, scrape the frosting off the side with the least amount with my teeth, eat that cookie, then repeat on the other cookie.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Greece
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: A slammin’ dress, emergency surgery to transform my 5’ 4.5” size 4 body into a 5’ 11” size 0 body, and silly string. Don’t ask.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: A loong time ago
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Haha, funny story. When I was 9, I decided I wanted to know what pepper smelled like. All I found out was that it burns when it’s up your nose...
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Nope
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Pam, Christine, Joan, uh...Leann’s mom?
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Mhmm :)
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: a couple times
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: PB&J with LOTS of strawberry jam!
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Anything gummy...or Red Vines or Jelly Bellies
39. Innie or Outie?: Kind of in between, actually. I think it’s hideous.
40. Google or Yahoo: Google, although Yahoo has an awesome song-thing! “Yahooo-oo-oo!”


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...