Wednesday, March 2, 2011

61 Roomie Number One

61/365

So for March I'm doing something a little different. I came up with a little questionnaire, interview thingy and I've been sending them out to my friends and asking them to fill it out. Then my picture of the day is of them.

Today we're talking with my roomie Harmony. I've mentioned her before but today we get a little insiders look into the crazy that is my roommate.



1. Full Name: Harmony-Jane Farness Young
2. Nickname(s): Harmz, Harmzie, H-Dizzle, HGirl, HG, BG, Harmonizzle, Hippo
3. Age: 20 2/3
4. Favorite Color: Blue
5. Where were you born?: Torrance, CA
6. One guilty pleasure: One? ONE?! .... Eating full bags/boxes of candy while watching trashy TV. (Does that count as two? HOW IS THERE ONLY ONE.)
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: I would say "pick my nose," but since getting my noise pierced, I've started nose-picking in public profusely. What counts as "public" anyway? I'm willing to do just about anything in front of my room mates that they'll let me get away with haha
8. Something you are terrified of: Being FOREVER ALONE.

9. What is your bedtime routine?: Procrastinate. Contacts out. Brush teeth. Set alarm. Bed. Call boo. Sleep?
10. What is your strangest talent?: Hahahahahahahahahaha...It took me a while to think of something particularly unique amongst my strange talents. Then I had to filter out inappropriate talents that Kelsey would be embarrassed by, or that her family members would burn me at the stake for. Thus, I have come to this: my strange talent is singing the Animaniacs’ country song. I know all of the words and can sing it up tempo. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, Youtube it.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?:First, I address the security guards in a foreign (made-up) language offering me enough time of confusion to retrieve the numerous shuriken I have stowed in in my socks. I fire an epic attack at the security guards and, although they are 83 in number, I create enough panic and injure enough guards that they scream like little girls, wet their pants and run away. I make a break for the doors only to find that I have been locked in. No matter. I have procured several exploding seals. These I throw towards the door where they magically gain enough weight to travel directly to their targets and affix themselves to the doors. Before their secondary security measure of sumo wrestlers can reach me, I weave the ignition signs and the doors explode outwards in a shower of sparks, unicorns and noodles. With the unicorns hot on my tail, I escape to my getaway car: a rickshaw powered by genetically altered Lance Armstrong clones with thighs the size of pandas. I escape. Make a delicious dinner for myself and my room mates using my recently acquired recipes and live out a life of Oriental Food Fantasy. I also get my own culinary show and my true identity is never revealed.
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: Earlier today while watching the following video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcsSPzr7ays It was very complicated as you can imagine.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Right.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: No.
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Cheese.
16. Do you wear a watch?: Sometimes. I think I lost my watch...
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: The same thing I'm doing now: watching anime and procrastinating going to bed.
18. Do you collect anything?: Yes. I collect books. And paper. And really epic friends.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: My boo :3
20. Scrunch or fold: Fold. Always.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?:I am wearing black galoshes, black leggings and a giant black slicker with a fuzzy hood. Also a lower face mask. And chopsticks. In my hair. Yes.
My secret powers include summoning raging hippos, making delicious baked goods and manipulating plants into epic structures and weapons.
My magical girl transformation has super legit techno music, lasers and narwhals. There is also brief but vague nudity that is kept appropriate by super legit blue clouds. I transform into a black, spandex body suit with blue racing stripes. I also get a scepter. Don't question.
22. Your favorite time of day: Either 9am or 11pm
23. Beach or Forest: Yes. I live in the PNW. I do what I want.
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: May 15th 2009.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: Project Runway (is that even still on TV???) because the art is super legit and I have a huge crush on Heidi Klum.
26. Do you doodle during class?: Yes.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Yes.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Completely.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Brazil
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?:
Crazy Loop. Pizza. A sparkly bra.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Yes.
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Yes.
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: No.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Sonia. Or Sunny.
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Yes.
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Yes. My parents got rid of me whenever possible.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: PBJ. Duh.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Arizona Green Teaaaa nomnom
39. Innie or Outie?: If this were the last question, I'd be like "Outieeee" 'cause that'd be like saying "This is the end and I'm leaving" but it's not so I'm gonna hafta say "innie" 'cause I have one.
40. Google or Yahoo: To quote a conversation I had earlier today with Cooper in reference to Chinese internet censorship. "In China, they're all about censorship and making sure you can't have fun on the internet. They're like 'no Google for you.'" "Only Bing. The least efficient search engine that everyone knows will never let you find what you're looking for and will hide all subversive information in the vast wasteland of its uselessness." "Nono. In China they only let you use Yahoo." "That's not censorship, that's cruel and unusual punishment."


As you can see, living with Harmony is a crazy adventure. <3


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...