Today I'm introducing my friend Poke Scout to the world. His real name is Evan and I met him however many years ago when we worked at camp together. We clicked and he became one of my best friends in the entire world. I can tell him anything and he can tell me anything and we can laugh and cry and be complete weirdos around each other and we don't care. This is an old picture of him but I don't care right now because I am very ill.
1.Full Name: Evan Charles White
2. Nickname: Poke Scout
3. Age: 22
4. Favorite Color: green
5. Where were you born?: Lodi, CA
6. One guilty pleasure: Manga
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: read manga
8. Something you are terrified of: supersonic trainwreck
9. What is your bedtime routine?: tell daniel im about to go to bed then take ~25minutes to actually do so
10. What is your strangest talent?: belching
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: distract them with a song and dance routine. make my escape as they applaud and the curtain falls, blocking their view of me escaping.
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: never.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: whichever is closest
14. Are you wearing socks right now?:nope
15. Favorite kind of pizza: celestino's tom jones. pep, sausage, canadian bacon.
16. Do you wear a watch?: when im at camp
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: talking on the phone with my mother as i was waiting for jr high group to start
18. Do you collect anything?: nalgenes from different places that mean something to me
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: my walls
20. Scrunch or fold: what am i folding/scrunching???
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: jedi robe, my powers are so secret that i dont even know about them, they kinda just do their own thing and im along for the ride, and i transform like jim carey in bruce almighty after he pulls the moon in
22. Your favorite time of day: night time!
23. Beach or Forest: forest
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: so long i dont remember when it was. it was for speeding, tho.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: LOTR. can you say scenery?!?!
26. Do you doodle during class?: nope. i have a ring that spins!
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: the right side
28. How do you eat your cookies?: usually one big bite, which i savor
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: ireland
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: all i need is a titanium spork and a bottle of water.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: cabbies rock. 'shut up double to you.'
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: not that i can remember...?
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: nope. i set 4 alarms.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: crap. I’ve only met her once and i called her 'ma.'
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: not that im aware of
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?:church camp and scout camp
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: a tasty one!
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: the BMU? i usually dont get anything there... other than the meals at the coffee shop where i work...
39. Innie or Outie?: innie, duh...
40. Google or Yahoo: google ftw. they do so many things that are so good for this world!
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34