Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Evan

67/365

Because it is his birthday today I am sharing my friend/brother Evan with you. I've known this kid for years now. I met him at church. His mom was my youth leader and she became a second mom to me and by default her kids became like my siblings. Evan is like my little big brother. He introduced me to lacrosse which is now a sport that I really enjoy and he taught me how to play poker. Which was no easy feat.



1. Full Name: Evan Scott King
2. Nickname: CornFed, E-von, Kinger, Evan-bop
3. Age: 19
4. Favorite Color: White
5. Where were you born?: Carmichael, CA
6. One guilty pleasure: Pokemon
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Sing
8. Something you are terrified of: Not being good enough
9. What is your bedtime routine?: a) pants off b) in bed
10. What is your strangest talent?: I can make my veins wiggle
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Run
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: No, air bass. This morning
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Left
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Yes
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Combo
16. Do you wear a watch?: Watch
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: homework
18. Do you collect anything?: sharp, pointy things
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: My bass
20. Scrunch or fold: Fold
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: Bright red onsie. I would want to fly. I would have a secret cave to change into my superhero form.
22. Your favorite time of day: Lunch.
23. Beach or Forest: Forest
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Not yet.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: Lord of the Rings so I could kill Orcs.
26. Do you doodle during class?: Not usually.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Both
28. How do you eat your cookies?: So I can enjoy them.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Sweden
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Most of that question was in a different language…
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Nope
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Only tissues
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Nope
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Joyce
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: No
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Yuup
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Meatball
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: I don’t know what OMM is.
39. Innie or Outie? Innie
40. Google or Yahoo: Google



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...