So this is Megan. And she is one of my best friends. She is just so amazing and I really couldn't ask for more in a friend. We laugh together, we cry together, we both act like complete idiots together. I love her dearly.
This is an amazing photo bomb. As I was taking this picture she flung herself off of my bed and managed to land in the picture perfectly. It was glorious.
She was really disappointed with the size of the actual banana in realtion to the peel.
1. Full Name: Megan Elizabeth Anderson
2. Nickname: Optimus Prime, Meggo, Megars, Ander, Megs, Anderson
3. Age: 20
4. Favorite Color: Aqua Blue
5. Where were you born?: Belleuve, Wa
6. One guilty pleasure: Rainbowchip frosting and pretzels, it can cure anything: broken hearts, head aches, stress. EXCEPT a stomach ache.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Dance, I’m terrible.
8. Something you are terrified of: feet AH!
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Put on my one-zie, brush my face, wash my teeth, take my medicine, lock the door, set my alarm, check my alarm 3 times to make sure it is set at the right time, climb into bed, write my To Do list for the next day, hope for wonderful dreams, turn off the light, then fall asleep.
10. What is your strangest talent?: I can make a seagull call
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Transform into Optimus Prime and open a can of WUP-ASS!
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: December 26th, during the sermon I gave at church, I was jamming out to Journey’s Don’t Stop Believin’”
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Right
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Nope, I am currently working at the pool, socks + water = grossness. Otherwise, I am always wearing socks see question # 7 for further explanation.
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Hawaiian
16. Do you wear a watch?: Yes, it has the Circle of 5th’s/the relative minor instead of numbers. I’m such a music teacher.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: I was sitting here working at the pool, saving lives…no big deal.
18. Do you collect anything?: Postcards from every place I go.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: My Optimus Prime Helmet, letters, snow, sun, smiles : D
20. Scrunch or fold: Fold, I’m a total neat freak.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I’m Optimus Prime, enough said
22. Your favorite time of day: 7:20pm on a summer evening/ 7am on a winter day.
23. Beach or Forest: Beach, I was a fish in my past life.
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Never *knock on wood*
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: I would be Zeva from NCIS, Optimus Prime in Transformers, or Robin Sherbotzki from How I Met Your Mother. Why? Because they are awesome!
26. Do you doodle during class?: I try to, but I can’t even draw stick figures.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: at least the right one.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Let’s see, if I can remember correctly, I open my mouth and take a bite, chew, shallow, then repeat.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Greece!
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: my backup autobots: Jazz, Bumble-Bee, Ironide, and Ratchet.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Yes
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: besides my own finger, nope.
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: I am the queen snoozer. My snooze goes off every 5 minutes and I once continued pressing the snooze button for 1 ½ hours. GO ME!
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Betsy (Elizabeth)
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Nope
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Nope, I was on a summer league swim team, no time for camp.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Turkey, bacon, avocado delicious!
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Grande Vanilla Chai
39. Innie or Outie?: How about an in-outie. That’s what I get for getting an umbilical hernia at age 19.
40. Google or Yahoo: Google
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34