This is Hope. She is another one of the first years that I have collected this year. She plays oboe and, if I'm being completely honest, she could be my sister. So could Harmony. If only my name started with an "H" and was all uplifting and hopeful. Then we could be the three adorable Scandinavian sisters. :D
1. Full Name: Hope Alayna Bales
2. Nickname: Hopey, Ree-Ree, H-Dizzle, Munchkin, Schnitzle-face
3. Age: Almost 19!
4. Favorite Color: Purple
5. Where were you born?: Tacoma
6. One guilty pleasure: Books
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Dance like a crazy
8. Something you are terrified of: Falling
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Shower, Jammies!, (Sometimes read), Bed!
10. What is your strangest talent?: I'm an oboe player...derp! (or handbells...whatever you want)
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Jump out the window using my ninja skills and parachute to safety. There should be unicorns involved in there somewhere...
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: 6 months, 36 days, 4 hours, 27 minutes, 58 1/2 seconds ago.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: The awesome one. (aka Right)
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Yes indeed!
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Combo
16. Do you wear a watch?: Yes. I am incomplete without it.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: IDK...my BFF Jill?
18. Do you collect anything?: Souls. Yep.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1819346999489&set=a.1246033187002.39995.1114561229&theater
20. Scrunch or fold: Wait a minute...are we folding/scrunching paper? Oboe reeds? String cheese?
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: Eating Pudding. With Japanese children. And capes...there will be capes. And a green tunic.
22. Your favorite time of day: Morning
23. Beach or Forest: Forest
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Never. I'mma good driver!
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: One of those crazy Japanese games shows...like MXC or something. It would be a perfect opportunity to show the world how "pretty" I am.
26. Do you doodle during class?: Sadly, yes. But I am NOT a good drawer!
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Right.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Raw
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Italy or Ireland
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Aluminum Foil, a Duck, and some Christmas Lights.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: In Japan
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Tee Hee!
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Rarely
34. What is your best friend's Mom’s name?: Barbara
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Yes. And I was referred to as "Hopey Dopey"
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Yes. And yes, I still go and act like a five year old. It is wonderful!
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Tuna MELT!!!
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: MetroMint Water
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie.
40. Google or Yahoo: Google for search, Yahoo for email.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34