Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stephie!

62/365

This is Stephanie. She was my roommate last year. And I love her dearly. She is a soprano one and deathly allergic to nuts. She helped me kick my peanut butter addiction. I miss seeing her everyday and I miss our deep question of the night.


Isn't she beautiful?


Here is her questionnaire!

1. Full Name: Stephanie Nicole
2. Nickname: Stephie, Steph-Bot, Deaf Steph, Captain Cashew, Cripple
3. Age: 20
4. Favorite Color: Seahawk Green
5. Where were you born?: Vancouver, Wa
6. One guilty pleasure: I love watching Dancing with the Stars. Sue me.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Make faces at myself in the mirror =P
8. Something you are terrified of: Spiders
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Wash my face, brush my teeth, use the bathroom, get my pajamas on, lock the door and turn off the lights, get in bed, ask my roomie our deep question of the night, drift off into the strangeness that is my subconscious.
10. What is your strangest talent?: Knowing the words to rap songs. =P
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Fake an allergic reaction. =D
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: Um, two minutes ago?
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Left.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Yes...
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Hawaiian
16. Do you wear a watch?: No, but I carry a cell phone....
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Sleeping
18. Do you collect anything?: I collect bookmarks, pins from various tourist destinations, music, angels, anything and everything Seahawks... um, yeah. Oh, and sweatshirts. Although that isn’t really intentional. It just kind of happened.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: My Big Fat Greek Wedding
20. Scrunch or fold: Fold.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I am wearing street clothes so that no one recognizes me, I am super strong and also can become invisible, and I transform by singing a song to myself, spinning around, and poof. Super hero.
22. Your favorite time of day: It’s a toss up between meal time and bed time....
23. Beach or Forest: Beach!
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: NEVER!!!!! *knock on wood*
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: HARRY POTTER!!!! Because then I could be magical!
26. Do you doodle during class?: It is necessary to stay awake...
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Depends on who I am sitting by ;)
28. How do you eat your cookies?: I down the cookie, and then drink some milk.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Greece, because it is beautiful, excellent food, and my family is from there!
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Super stealth. And some Pumas.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Yes. It was terrifying. I really thought I was going to die.
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Hahahahaha, I think I stuck a wood skewer up my nose when I was little, or at least I attempted it. But I don’t think I was successful.
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: No........ *guilty blush*
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Carrie!
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Yeah, it was super sweet!!!! Although it has the potential to be super creepy come to think of it.....
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Heck yes!!!!! Zoo Camp! I fed the Polar Bears!
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Turkey. Although about two bites into it, I would regret it.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Simply Raspberry Lemonade!
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie
40. Google or Yahoo: GOOGLE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!


In other news I got a haircut today. It's super cute. :)

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...