Monday, August 1, 2011

VBS Day One

211/365

I am exhausted and I don't want to get up and get my camera from across the room. So I will be posting pictures tomorrow when I'm rested.

The first day of VBS went really well. The kids are all sorts of crazy but they were just super excited. They had tons of fun and Mom and I did too! We spent the morning decorating the church. We changed it into Hometown Nazareth: Where Jesus Was A Kid.


This is the sanctuary. This is my favorite place this year. It turned out really great.


The altar. I love that blanket. It's the best part of the decorations.


We borrowed most of the big backdrops from Advent, my home church. This is where the kids can color.


Mary's house. The kids come up here to hear Mary tell stories about her boy, Jesus.


Hometown Huddle. All the kids with Mom.


I'm excited to go back and spend some more time with the kids.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...