Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Aristotle and Aches

248/365

Homework has started back up again with classes. I spent a good long time this afternoon reading form my Philosophy class.

Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics is what I'm reading now. It's pretty interesting actually. Most of it went right over my head but what I did catch was interesting.



So I wrote copious notes on sticky notes and put them in the reading. I have study questions to go along with the reading and both of our exams are open note open book take home tests so after classes I'm going to write up things and make them cohesive so I can use all of my answers for the test!


Also today I've been doing some thinking.

Romance-wise I've never really been successful. And I thought/am thinking that I could really have something going for me with a guy.

And this summer I gave him space based on a conversation we had and I've seen him a bunch since we've both gotten back to campus. And he's super busy because he can't say no and he's in charge of a million things so he's super stressed out and not his usual self.

And I kinda want to figure out where I stand with him and what our future is going to be. But because he has this busy life I don't know when we can do that.

So I've been feeling incredibly lonely and like something's missing from my life. Like a tangible ache. And I'm not in a place where I'm ready for a boyfriend or a relationship but I at least want to build something.

Hang out more. Have someone come over or I go over there to do homework. Movie nights with friends. Spend time together. Build a relationship. Eventually move to dates. The whole she-bang.

I dunno. It's weird.

I'm 21 years old and I've never been on a date.

Hopefully that it will make the first one I actually go on even more wonderful...

What about you readers? What has your favorite date been like?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: No.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...