Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sunday: Conducting Prep

266/365

Sunday was my homework day. I had done most of it on Saturday but I finished it up on Sunday.

I especially worked on my conducting piece.



I really need to do well in Conducting this semester so I can pass my conducting jury and therefore be "ready to go out in the real world." According to my professors anyway.

So I planned it out. I even thought about it in the shower and all the ideas that came to me were really good and useful. So I felt really confident in it.

[TUESDAY NOTE: I conducted it today (because I am posting this on Tuesday) and it went pretty well. I was told that I was really prepared for it and I got some good feedback from my peers today. Some things that were said made me feel like I took GIANT steps backwards but after a good kick in the butt from my wonderful friend Megan (HI MEGAN) I realized that I'm actually ok.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?:  No. Homework all day.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...