Friday, September 2, 2011

Pinterest

243/365

So I am now officially addicted to Pinterest.

I'm not kidding. It's more fun than StumbleUpon. And I love me some StumbleUpon.

It's just a fun way to find pictures and ideas and things that make you happy and put them on "boards" for you to view at any time.

Today I added a new board which I called "Icons"

It's full of women who I find beautiful and inspire me to find my own style and feel beautiful in my own way.



I haven't had much time to add more but this is just the beginning. I'm super excited to find more.

I totally recommend you find a friend to invite you to play on Pinterest.

You'll love it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: No I did not. Monday I will start my routine.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...