Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sound Off!

244/365

So it's Welcome Weekend right now.

And this is the weekend before classes start where the first years get a chance to get to know campus and go do activities where they get to know other first years.

It's also a big competition weekend for each of the residence halls.

One of the main events is called Sound Off. This is where the RHC writes a song about their residence hall to the tune of popular (or not so much) songs. Then the first years and any other residents who want to participate go down to Foss Field and shouts sings their song for everyone to hear. The RHA then votes to see who wins.

I participated my first year and then after that not so much.

But I did this year.

It was fun. Though it would have been more fun if I had been standing by my friends.

I got a cool Commuter Student shirt!



This was before I got my face painted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: noooooo
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...