Friday, September 9, 2011

Thursday: Back To School Shopping

249/365

I finally did all of my back to school shopping!

I bought my new binders and only one new notebook. I'm working on filling up the notebooks I had and will use for the rest of my time here at my school.

I also wanted to buy a big fancy planner. Megan (Who has been here many times) had one last year and I loved the idea of it. It is monthly, weekly and hourly. It's super helpful. Especially with the color coding I'm doing.



But then I realized as I was driving home that I had bought the planner that starts in 2012.

And it is still 2011.

It's ok though. I made it work. :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: Nope. Monday.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...