Thursday, September 29, 2011

Exhaustion is Mounting


269 & 270/ 365

My exhaustion level is ridiculous. I can't even focus on a simple assignment. So today you get a double post from yesterday and today. And minimal words

Yesterday Rachel and I had a study party. It was fun.



Today I was working on my personal statement for my practicum class. But I can't focus so I was writing badly. So I'm going to work on it tomorrow before the class where it's due. :P



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...