Thursday, September 22, 2011

Barbershop

263/365

Harmony and I have a new roommate this year. His name is Jon and he's pretty awesome. We're really enjoying having him here.

And today he turned our bathroom into a barber shop.


He brought his friend Madison over (I know him from choir) and informed me that he was going to give Madison a haircut. 

So he did.

Madison got a great new hair cut. He actually kinda ended up looking like Captain America. The actor's name is escaping me right now. But it looked great.

So speaking of choir, I am the Alto section leader this year! I am super excited about what I can bring to the table and see what the section will end up being like. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?:  No. I should have done yoga.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...