Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crazed

255/365

I'm sorry I've been crappy about posting. I've been up late the past few nights either at work or working on homework.

These are all of the tabs open on my computer right now.



I'm pulling a lesson plan out of a place that lessons should never be pulled from.

But I'm almost done. One more section on Bollywood. Then I can fine tune and then shower and go to bed.

I will be tired tomorrow though.

Hopefully I'll have a better post for you tomorrow!

I'm trying really hard!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: Nope. Too much to do. It's driving me nuts that I'm so busy
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...