Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Picture Wall

242/365

So all last year I had my picture wall. It's set up in front of my desk so when I'm sitting there (which is most of the time) working on stuff I can just look up and see all of my friends looking out at me and smiling. It's such a great feeling. There are pictures from my sophomore and freshman year of college, as well as a few from high school. I also have some pictures that I've pulled out of magazines and some quotes that I found that made me happy.

This summer I ordered about fifty more pictures from this last year alone. And I got them in the mail the other day. Today, I put them all up and expanded my picture wall.



These pictures on my wall are the faces of the friends that I will have for the rest of my life. And I love that. I love seeing them so happy and I love seeing me so happy. In every single one of these pictures on my wall I am happy. And I love that.

It's a good feeling seeing yourself be so happy. Also seeing your friends so happy. That's the best feeling of all.

I will be sad when I have to take these pictures down at the end of this next year, but maybe when I move into my new apartment I can put them up again. I'll have to decide if I want them up like I do now, or pick a select few for frames and put the rest in photo albums.

I don't know yet. I won't know until I get there.

Until then I will enjoy having them up on my wall.

In other news I got to see my friend Ben today! He moved into his new house today so I got to run over and see him. Rachel, Megan and our friend Anna came too! It was nice seeing him and getting to talk to him in person again. He's my college little brother. He picks on me alot. :P

Now I'm watching The Orphanage with Rachel.

I'm glad that I'm surrounded by people I love.

It helps me remember that I am worth it. That I am loved. And that I can love myself.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: Nope!
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...