Thursday, September 1, 2011

Easy Breezy Beautiful

241/365

Cover Girl.

This is the brand of make-up that I use. Most of my daily make-up is made by Cover Girl.



The liquid foundation is the new Nature Luxe stuff. I've never really liked liquid before. I tried it once and it didn't really work for me. So for years I used Bare Minerals powder. But for Sweeney I needed liquid and I picked this up on a whim. It's really nice and light and it totally works for me.

The powder is just the general powder. No biggie. It really helps to smooth out my complexion so I use it over my liquid.

The blush I don't use every day. I've had this particular compact of blush for quite sometime. I have a fairly ruddy complexion so I don't really need the addition of pink to my cheeks. So when I do use it, it pops even more.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara. If I had to pick one make-up item to wear for the rest of my life it would be this. My eyelashes are really light so when I wear mascara it really helps my eyes to pop. It's so perfect for my lashes.

The Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipstick is a new addition. I don't actually use it often but I have several shades. It stays on fairly well but if you do have to reapply, it isn't too thick.

So that's my usual dose of make-up.

In other news, I was back at Hinderlie helping them finish up before move-in day tomorrow!

So I was standing on a chair painting the outlines of the kids from Narnia's faces and all of a sudden I realized that I was falling. I have no idea how it happened but I'm pretty sure that I tried to shift myself in mid air. I got tangled up in the chair I was standing on, banged my leg and foot and got brown paint all over myself and the carpet.

It was kinda epic but as the night went on, I insisted on continuing to help. I monitored myself to make sure that I hadn't hit my head but I hadn't. I did tweak my neck and back though. I noticed that as the night went on. My foot hurts too.

Hopefully after I shower and sleep I'll feel better. And I'm not going to do anything tomorrow either so if I still hurt I can take care of myself. I am going to help with Sound Off rehearsal though! It's going to be so fun!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: No. But I did fall off of a chair....
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...