Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thursday: Teaching Time

256/365

I have been so bad at updating my blog. I'm taking the pictures on the day but I get so busy that when I have time to post the blog, it's super late and I'm so tired. Once I really get into the flow of school it will be better. I've made it this far, I'm not gonna stop now!

SO

On Thursday I had to teach my ten minute lesson! So naturally I had to dress the part. I bought this dress at Ross over the summer and I hadn't really had an opportunity to wear it yet, so I got to wear it for my lesson!



It's so comfortable, and if I had wanted to, I could have worn it the rest of the day with no issue, but I had worn a dressy thing with my boots the day before and my feet couldn't hack another day of heels, so I dressed super down. Like, leggings and plaid flannel dressed down.

Hey, I was comfy!

My lesson went well. It was a "baseline" test so it wasn't like I was going to fail it or anything. But I definitely wasn't one of the killer lessons.

But that's ok!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: Nooo.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...