Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Man Wall

261/365

This is The Man Wall.

I'm pretty sure I've posted about said wall before, but this evening, instead of doing homework, Harmony and I pulled pictures out of old Cosmopolitans and put them up on the wall.




It was obviously a quite enjoyable process. There are some funny ones but there are quite a few more pictures of half naked, shiny, muscle-y men. Many of which are right outside of my door so it's the first thing I see when I leave my room.

I don't really have a problem with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: No...... I did the above instead. :D
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...