Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sunday: At The Twenty-Fifth Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee!

259/365

 On Sunday I drove into Tacoma to see a couple friends of mine from Sweeney Todd in the show The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.

 Hands down, it is one of the most amusing musicals I have ever seen in my entire life.


My friends were brilliant and the rest of the cast was as well. I laughed so hard and I even teared up a little bit.

The I Love You Song is one of the most emotionally charged songs I've heard in a musical and I've heard a lot of emotionally charged songs.

 If you ever get the chance to see it, see it. It's a wonderful show.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: NOPE!
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...