Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday: Starbucks

250/365

Harmony and I went to Starbucks Friday morning to work on homework. She doesn't have wireless in the house yet so she wanted to go there to do some stuff. And I went with her just for the hell of it.

It was super fun. It was nice getting to spend some time with her after a long summer.

I had a gouda, bacon and egg sandwich, black cherry yogurt with granola and this wonderful little drink.



The Salted Caramel Frappucino.

I drank it all. And I was hopped up on so much sugar. It was ridiculous.

I want another one.

:)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?:
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...