Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Saturday: BACONBACONBACON

265/365

So to finally celebrate our reunion and me making it through the summer, Harmony and I had an epic brunch.

And it involved scrambled eggs. With cheese.

Hash browns.

Toast with Lingonberry

And BACON!



What is on my plate right now is the last couple pieces of bacon and a couple more hash browns. I would have taken a picture of the first plate but I was so excited and hungry that I just ate it.

And it was delicious.

And I was so happy.

Because I ate bacon.

And it was a greasy meal.

But we didn't care. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: No. I ate bacon
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...