Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Questionable Content

268/365

Today was a t-shirt and Converse kinda day.

please ignore the horrendous double chin
and yes I realize that the picture is centered on my chest area.

This shirt is inspired by one of the best comics I've ever read. I have talked about it before. I totally recommend that you read it. It's name is Questionable Content and it can be found here.

The "TEH" shirt is worn by one of the main character's Marten. And I felt it was appropriate today.

I'm tired. Classes are keeping me busy, which is good, but I'm so busy.

But I have wonderful friends who make me happy.

And I'm in a wonderful choir that also makes me happy.

And I have voice lessons first thing in the morning tomorrow, which still makes me happy.

I know that I have troubles and problems but my life is generally pretty good.

And remembering that makes me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: No.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...